Our cosy wellness
After or before an active day the small Wellness Oasis in Anett’s Villa is a real fairy island, which helps in the physical and mental recreation while reliving the daily adventures.
- Infrared Sauna
- Tropical Shower
- Body and Foot Massage
A warm welcome
Researchers have observed the healing effects of hydrotherapy: improved circulation, decreased joint pain, and acceleration of the body’s natural healing processes. No scientific research is needed for these benefits: the instinctive comfort of settling into jet-driven water; the way stress seems to release itself into the steam, and the spring in your step after a hydrotherapeutic session in a jacuzzi spa.
- Relax and enjoy your own private hydrotherapy session.
- Rejuvenate sore muscles and joints after a long day of work or play.
- Spend some family time together
- Beat the chill of a cold day by soaking in our hot tub spa.
Why use an infrared sauna?
Infrared saunas affect your body in a different way from Finnish saunas, since the far infrared rays reach 1 cm deep under the skin surface, where they loosen the contaminants and toxins accumulated under the skin, and help you expel them through the skin. Temperature in infrared saunas is only 40-50 degrees centigrade; therefore, those averse to the heat of Finnish saunas can also experience the pleasure and benefit of the hot room.
- keeps the heart fit and ameliorates circulation,
- strengthens the immune system
- helps to relieve stress,
- helps the body, through sweating, to expel toxins,
- makes the skin smooth and silky,
- is the best and most natural remedy against insomnia,
- is peerless in easing muscle stiffness.
Need az “excuse” for a massage?
It is good for you, and not just because it feels good. It’s Real Medicine. Half hour on the table can fight pain, boost your immunity, help you sleep, and more.